Jobs & Career Website Development Services
A job portal or website is an online platform where employers and job seekers are connected to each other for recruitment purposes. The traditional interview process of approaching companies physically to apply for a job has been replaced by online registration and application processes. This has made it absolutely essential for companies to have a job portal at the ready, or at least a job portal plug-in to their existing website to enable a streamlined recruitment process. Established players such as Monster and Naukri have seen a great amount of success in setting up job portals which cater to every industry and job type known to the market.
Enaviya designs scalable web solutions for enterprises ranging from a start-up looking for recruitment plug-in for their existing website to companies specializing in recruitment for revenue generation. Our website designs for job and community websites are developed with industry leading advanced search functions for job searches as well as candidate searches.
- Job websites with efficient and advanced job searches yielding accurate job search results fare better with job seekers and employers
- A simple and easy login process for job websites is extremely important to ensure job seekers can log-in without any hassles and begin searching for opening immediately
- All functionality in the site must be directed towards proper cataloguing and retrieval of existing job openings and discussion boards regarding the same ensuring return visits to the site by job seekers for further reference
Our Job & Community website functionalities ensure that the latest job openings are updated in a speedy and accurate manner. We achieve our web design objectives through these services that we offer:
- Speedy, simple and hassle-free registration and verification processes for first time users such as employers and job seekers as well
- Easy upload procedure for uploading resume A's, educational records and work experience certificates and salary slips through web design optimization
- Verification procedures for the job seeker to verify contact details and increase the chances of being contacted by an employer
- Integrated payment gateways for services such as premium job search and resume writing and highlighting services
- Specialized search parameters for job seekers and employers such as industry type, job designation, geographical area, educational qualifications, work experience level etc.
- Job messengers which notify when a company contacts a job seeker on the portal. The notifications can be on several devices such as smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Enabling users to create modify and add job profiles for companies to consider
- Easy short listing and communication features for employers to select the right candidates for available openings