SharePoint Consulting solutions for SharePoint custom development implementation, integration, and migration is our prime concern.
With our services, it is possible for the client to log and track Microsoft related issues and contact our experts for the solutions.
We are providing unique business solutions to our valued customers that help members of your organization work more efficiently and productively.
We expands the need to develop world class solutions in addition to upgrading, extending, supporting and maintaining these applications.
SharePoint as well as accept data from SharePoint applications to provide a seamless user experience for the enterprise user and visibility across all divisions.
We make certain that the SharePoint workflows are designed and customized to save you time and effort, and to bring consistency and efficiency to tasks that you perform on a regular basis.
We aid our clients with careful planning and analysis to successfully complete a migration to the new version of SharePoint.
Software Database Maintenance & Supports
Enaviya uses leading strategies to administer SharePoint software maintenance activities to its clients. The following are the SharePoint software maintenance activities
- Using a browser, connect to the top level sites of all occurrences of SharePoint within your environment, to ensure they are reachable.
- Using Remote Desktop, log in to each server in your farm (SharePoint " SQL) to make certain that they are up and running smoothly.
- If there have been problems reported by users, ensure to check an Event Viewer and ULS Logs.
- Verify whether Backups made during the night have been finished successfully.
- Verify the SharePoint Server Search Service Application logs to verify everything is crawling properly.
- Use ULS log viewer to go through the SharePoint ULS log file to trouble shoot any issue.
- Constantly monitor user profile sync
- Regularly monitor Crawl job and the related database size.
- Use perfmon to collect and monitor performance factors.
- Monitoring the farm and resolving problems using SharePoint Health Analyzer
- Check critical Windows/SQL security patches. Ensure you apply them in the test environment first!
- Check Disk Space on all SharePoint/SQL Server to make certain you aren't running low
- Check the Actual size of every SharePoint Content Database. If it is close to being full, make sure to pre-grow it in order to avoid autogrow and increase performance.
- Archive and clean the Windows Event Log.