SharePoint Consulting solutions for SharePoint custom development implementation, integration, and migration is our prime concern.
With our services, it is possible for the client to log and track Microsoft related issues and contact our experts for the solutions.
We are providing unique business solutions to our valued customers that help members of your organization work more efficiently and productively.
We expands the need to develop world class solutions in addition to upgrading, extending, supporting and maintaining these applications.
SharePoint as well as accept data from SharePoint applications to provide a seamless user experience for the enterprise user and visibility across all divisions.
We make certain that the SharePoint workflows are designed and customized to save you time and effort, and to bring consistency and efficiency to tasks that you perform on a regular basis.
We aid our clients with careful planning and analysis to successfully complete a migration to the new version of SharePoint.
Enaviya provide a set of methodologies, systems, and practices designed to generate newpotential business clients, generally operated through a variety of marketing campaigns or programs.
Enaviya offers modern management tools in a disciplined way to maximize the benefits of a company and its customers receive from the efforts of its sales force. With constant involvement with the sales force team we provide an effective sales management. This enables to increase sales revenue and profitability, decrease variability of revenue due to inaccurate forecasting, increase sales productivity and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
If your company's sales efforts are not living up to expectations, it is time to let our sales lead provide you expert methodologies like
1. Narrow or a broad spectrum of responsibilities
2. Estimate demand and prepare sales forecasts
3. Establish sales force objectives and quotas
4. Prepare sales plans and budgets
1. Establish the size and organization of the sales force
2. Recruit, select, and train the sales force in an effective way
1. Provide a least expensive, most effective, way to increase revenue and margins, market share, cash flow, return on investment, and net present value, as well as to beat the competition.
2. Evaluate the risks and catalogue the specific tasks that are performed on a regular basis in a well-managed, effective sales force
1. Compensate the sales force to keep the sales person motivated to work effectively
2. Use modern methodologies and technology to increase the quality and speed of delivery